- Web servicesWe're on a mission to connect you with Japan
Learning guide service
for Japanese language
<Pilot phase> Free for limited period
We've launched a learning guide service for Japanese language. You can send your questions on the form easily.
*Japanese proofreading service is closed
- Available for free as this is the pilot service
- You can send your questions on the form quickly
- Please note this free service would be ended without any notifications
- It's possible that this service would turn to be a paid one. Then you need to register and subscribe the service.
We're on a mission to connect you with Japan
Japanese Conversation Tool
No more language barriers!
- Many useful phrase boxes which travelers tend to ask, by location and situation
- Even don't have to try to pronounce those boxes, you can just point out them to tell what you want to tell or ask
- Referable anytime quickly without internet connections
- Easily you can search and go back and forth via internal bookmarks and TOC function
- Continuous update to be made
Japan Travel Guide ebook 2020
The ever-evolving digitalized travel guide eBook provides “Connected-Experiences”with just one-click instinctively, that have not been available on other eBooks nor paper books so far.
Mr. and Mrs. Miyazawa
Authors & founders
The author, Mr. Miyazawa, is very experienced traveler who have traveled around the world and also the designer, engineer and consultant with capabilities to organize the tons of info, visualize it comprehensively and create well-programmed ebooks.
The covers of 2020 versions have been illustrated by Mrs. Miyazawa, who is going to add more and more illustrates that international travelers can learn Japanese cultures, behaviors, and history from.
Your feedback is highly appreciated!